Monday, June 2, 2008

Everyone else is doing it...

Since it seems like everyone else in the world has a blog, I thought I'd try it out...

Here's some older stuff... just some of the pictures I liked from my project last semester...



This is the Pratt Family, and they are a struggling low-income family doing their best to move forward with their lives and improve their financial situation. When I met them, the two were both unemployed, but now both have jobs and are currently enrolled at WKU. Lacretia just graduated with an associate's degree in sociology after being in school for six years. Regardless of their struggles, they keep an optimistic outlook, relying on their faith and their families for any and everything.


Lacretia Pratt and her one-year old daughter, Makala. She is quite possibly the cutest thing ever...


Shonte Pratt and Makala







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was such a cute baby omg I cant believe I ran into this !!