Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our Big Crazy Family

I just started a new story.  I had met two families at one of the parks in Columbus earlier on my internship when I was shooting a feature, both of which had adopted from Ethiopia.  I had wanted to do a photo story on one of the families, but wasn't able to.  Instead, I was pointed to another family with 7 children, 4 biological, 3 adopted from Ethiopia.  Anyways, I finally got to meet the family, and they are the nicest people and their kids are so well behaved.  Here are a few from my first visit with them.  

_F6C5388

_F6C5147

_F6C5141

And here are a couple from some of the kids jumping on the trampoline that I liked...

_F6C5200

_F6C5288

_F6C5193

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like these too...especially the one of the kids reading on the couch